Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Munchkin...




Well...my niece Megan will be 13 years old this weekend!! I can't believe it!! My Munchkin is growing up!! And too fast!! Love you baby girl! I met Jeff for dinner Friday night and he couldn't believe that she was turning 13 this weekend! He can remember tagging her along with us everywhere he went when he came home on leave. She was always mistaken for ours...but we got used to it. I kept her from the time she was six weeks old until she started preschool...and then I had her on some of those days too! She's actually 13 going on 21!! So smart and tall and beautiful!!
Love you girlie!! I hope you have a GREAT birthday this weekend!! And remember....we will do the chicken dance and other crazy dances together this weekend!!! I'll be ready to start decorating at 4:30 p.m. Friday!!
LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: