Friday, February 6, 2009

.....Twilight.....


Well....I finally took the "Twilight" bug by the horns and started reading it!! So far so good!! I had to force myself to put it down last night in order to go to bed!!! I'll let you know more of how I like it the further I get into the book. Angie said she read it in a week...so I know I'll be finished with it in a few days!! Once I get into a book....I can't put it down!! I stay up until 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning reading on the weekends!! I LOVE to read!! Anything...doesn't matter what it is... I'm not real crazy about Sci-Fi...but everything else is a go with me!! I mostly read Catherine Coulter, Debbie Macomber, Jodi Picoult, Linda Miller-something or other...can't remember her exact last name... Anyway...I LOVE to read!! I get that from my daddy!! He was an avid reader!! Anyway...love to all!!


Until next time....

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Kim just called me today and said she had finished the last book in the series if I wanted to borrow it. I might have to take a look at it but I'm such a slow reader and if its not a fast moving book I can't sit still long enough. Let me know if it moves quickly. Tyler has read them and she really liked them.