Monday, February 8, 2010

My next tattoo

This is my next tattoo... It's just a rough sketch as Becky called it when she did it for me... But it's perfect and exactly what I want...and that I will get in the next few weeks! It's a memorial to my dad and to honor my MeeMaw... All of you know that dad passed away from thoat cancer on 12/24/08...well...some don't know that MeeMaw has battled breast cancer....TWICE....and won both times!!! First time wasn't so bad...they got all of the lump when they did the biopsy...the second time wasn't so easy... She had to have surgery and then the doctor didn't get all of it...so she had to go through radiation...but...she's a trooper and is now cancer free...AGAIN!!!

Okay......so I have searched and searched for the sketch of the tattoo......and I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!! I sure hope Becky still has it on her computer...once I find it...I'll post it!

Sorry Laura...


WooHoo...it was on my cell phone...it's kind of cut off at the bottom where "Love" will be written...but you get the picture...

3 comments:

Laura and Ryan said...

Awesome! I think it's so great that you are honoring your father. It's so personal and you will have it forever. Do ever watch LA Ink? I love Kat!

Kari Anne said...

I LOVE LA Ink...she's the bomb! I would LOVE to go to LA and have her do my next tattoo...but that would be a VERY expensive tattoo...LOL

Anonymous said...

OK, so AWESOME. And you go girl!!! I'm too chicken to get a tat. I want one sooooooo bad...even have an idea of what I want...just CHICKEN...u may have to go wit me!!! (Hold my hand???? lol) Janice