Friday, January 29, 2010

Thinking of something...

You know how much I love kids...and most of you know that I can't have anymore and it kills me that I can't! So, I'm thinking of adopting... I have always felt the need to do something for someone else...and I think that this could be it! I know that I have a LONG and HARD road ahead of me...but in the end...the outcome is going to be wonderful!! With me being single and divorced, I know my chances are few and far between...but I will never know unless I try! Love to all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari, I am so proud of you. You've come a long way from when we worked together. You've had some hard times. You are so much stronger. Adopting is a wonderful thing and I think you'd be so much happier!!! You are a wonderful mother, as well as friend. Keep on doing what you are doing!!!You go girl!!! Love you!!! Janice

Lisa said...

I have experience in foster parenting...if you are going that route. I will have to email you with the 'good bad and ugly'. Thanks for your lovely happies moment! You took me right there with you. I wanted to share with you, an extra thought on how lucky you really are. A very dear friend of mine, lost her life, a week after her baby was born, because she had strep.