Monday, April 20, 2009

Time...

Whew...time seems to fly by...TOO FAST!!!
I celebrated my 34th bday Saturday...at home with my sick daughter...and loved every minute of it...
BUT...she said something that I will never forget...
Mom...since you are 34 now and I'll be 9 in a few months...when you are 35....I'll be 10!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!!!!!
I can't believe that I will be 35 next year and have a 10 year old!!!
Time flies too FAST!!!

Missed my dad SO MUCH!!!!!

Love and miss you daddy!!!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

I can't believe she's about to be 9!! I remember the day she was born - suprised us all! I hope she gets better soon! Love you both - talk to you later!
Becca

Livin' Louisiana said...

Before you know it, she will be 24, & you will be posting a blog about her single life!She is adorable! Thanks for stopping by today! I have a passion for this blog thing. I seem to be getting a lot of followers, so I may have to look into a web designer. I know what it means to miss your daddy. Mine passed in my arms of a heart attack, at the age of 56. My mother is passing now. She is truly in God's hands. This blogging thing is giving me a creative outlet & helping me to cope & not think of the whole grim situation. Even though I have an eternal hope, I will miss her terribly!