Wednesday, April 29, 2009

25 Random Things
I was tagged in a 25 Random Things about me on Facebook. I’m posting it here.


1. I hate dressing up. I think I always have. I’d rather be in jeans and chucks and a hoodie than heels and a dress. I’m the least girly/grown-up person I know.

2. I don’t like being around people who are worried about being appropriate all the time. My kind of people are the people who laugh at fart jokes or make inappropriate comments at the dinner table. Maybe it’s classless, but I think it makes life more interesting.

3. I love to dance and sing... Especially when I embarrass Karson!!

4. I’m a really good cook and I love entertaining. I can't wait to have my own place again so I can entertain!!

5. I have a crazy dog!! Actually, she's Karson's...but...I'm the one who takes care of her...

6. I’m not above drinking boxed wine. But not that Franzia crap. Bota Box is decent. Black Box is also decent. I justify it as being more environmentally friendly and economical.

7. I love my job as a mom!!

8. I am lucky. Just in general. I find myself in oddly lucky situations.

9. I never missed The O.C.!! I watched it every week!

10. I can type close to 90 WPM.

11. I am quick to make friends. If I like you and feel a connection right off the bat, we will be friends for life. By the same token, if for some reason you rub me the wrong way or I don’t really feel like we have anything in common or anything to say to one another, you’ll immediately be shifted into the “people I don’t really care for” category. Maybe that’s mean, but that’s what happens.

12. Someday I want to write a book. It has been a dream of mine for years...I can't tell you how many itmes I have started and stopped!! And when I do finally write it...all of you have to buy it!! No freebies... LOL

13. On average, I drink 2 large cups of coffee in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.

14. I would love to interview a celebrity! I just think it would be cool!

15. I love to blog!! And I love to read different blogs....DAILY.... I love reading what's happening on PW's ranch. http://thepioneerwoman.com/

16. I’ve love to Twitter. I’ve made amazing friends, found job opportunities… all with the help of Twitter.

17. I still use MySpace...but I don't go to it daily like I used to...

18. At times, I have the attention span of a 4 year old. I can’t sit still. I get bored easily. Relaxing is hard for me.

19. I have questionable music taste. As in, I love pop and all of the soft rock hits from the 70’s, 80s, 90’s and today. I like stuff I can sing to. Loudly.

20. As I get older, my shopping obsession has turned from clothes to housewares. And I love Etsy for original stuff.

21. Other than missing my family and friends, I would love to move away!!!

22. I could give up chocolate, but never cheese. I’m a savory kind of gal.

23. I have a blog and it’s pretty awesome (and you are reading it right now).

24. I love my new phone...even though it is smarter than me! I'm still trying to figure the crazy thing out!!

25. Karson is my world!! I wouldn't know what to do without her!

1 comment:

B.jane said...

LOVE IT!!! lollol Your my kind a Gal! You better write that book!