Monday, March 1, 2010

New Orleans

We had a blast! No cheer competition......but Karson, MiMi and I had a BLAST!!! We went on the Steamboat Nachez down the Mississippi River for a two hour tour on Friday afternoon... Then we ordered pizza and hung out in the hotel room...had us a girls night... Until Louisiana SWAT showed up......LOL......they were staying down the hall from us.....yummo!! LOL...... Anyway, Saturday we went back downtown and we walked around the French Quarter and went shopping in the Riverwalk Mall......and I bought this...















LOVE it...it's not big enough for me to carry my camera...but I'll figure something out...you know me...I NEVER go anywhere without my camera!! I might need to take a picture of something going down...LMAO... Karson took her money with her and spent every penny that I let her take...LOL...that girl can go through some money...let me tell you!! If I would have let her take all of her money out of her account...she would have spend every penny of it too!!! She LOVES to shop...but HATES to try on clothes!!! LMAO!!

Anyway...when I get the few pictures I took downloaded...I'll post those too... Until then...I think I will sleep!! I WISH I COULD SLEEP!!! I needed to take today off to recover from all the driving!!! LOL...

4 comments:

The Kid said...

I have always wanted to visit New Orleans. Not sure exactly why... well maybe there may be too many reasons to love the place :)

Kari Anne said...

It was actually pretty cool. We didn't do much at night since I had the kiddo with me...but we still had a good time and did some sight-seeing and shopping...LOL... Next time...no kid...I want to hang out on Bourbon Street! ;)

Screwed Up Texan said...

Cute purse! By the way, I love recipes like the one below that don't have exact measurements. that is how I normally cook!

Lisa said...

Love it!!