Monday, March 9, 2009

The Middle Place...

Okay...so I started reading The Middle Place. It's about a lady named Kelly that finds out she has breast cancer... I know...you are probably asking yourself "Why on Earth is Kari reading a book about that...now??"....well...I actually think it will help me get through all of this better... Mee Maw goes EVERY day for radiation treatments for her breast cancer...don't know for sure after she's done if she will have to have chemo (they said she probably wouldn't) or if she will have to have surgery again (since the doctor didn't get it all the first time like she "thought" she did)!! So...I'm reading it... It's also about the relationship between her and her dad... A LOT like my relationship with my dad... I have laughed and cried while reading this book...and I'm only about five chapters into it!! Anyway...I will update again once I have read it more...

BUT....here are a few more pics from our Girls Day Out photo shoot!!

No comments: