Friday, January 22, 2010

Today...

Today will always be a special day in my heart. It would have been mine and Jeff's 10th anniversary. But now, it's special in another way... Today is her baby brother Ryan's 2nd birthday!! She is so excited to go to his birthday party tomorrow!! She hates that she doesn't see him every day...but that's okay because she does get to see him when she goes to her Jeff's. Most of the time when she goes over there for the night, he has him and she plays up a storm with him and gets to love on him like crazy! They watch movies and play like there's no tomorrow!! But, when it's time for her to come home...when Jeff drops her off...he just cries and cries!! And then that makes her cry....and then she makes me cry....non-stop crying for a couple of hours in our house every other weekend....

Well...I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Our day is packed full tomorrow... I've got to take her to meet Shanna for Ryan's birthday party...then we have a housewarming party for my cousin Becky...plus it's her daughter's 3rd birthday party...two parties in one...GREAT idea!!! So...have a great one...I know I will!!

No comments: