Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Karson...

My baby girl finally had a smile on her face this evening!! It is so good to see her smile again....and laugh and play again!! She hasn't done much of that at home since my dad died... When we aren't here...she does...but not much at home and she did today... Mom and I both remarked that it was good to see her laugh and smile again!! Mrs. Smith, her counselor at school, called her into her office and talked to her yesterday. That was one of the first things she told me when she got in the car to come home yesterday... She said that she told her that any time she left like she was getting upset and about to cry...to tell her teacher and the teacher would let her come to her office for a couple of minutes...which is good...but I told Karson not to do it too much... She needed to stay in class as much as possible...and she understood...

A little note on me...

I thought that I would be able to get through this without having a migraine...man was I ever WRONG!!! I had to come home from work today because of it!! I noticed that I had "floaters" (when you can't completely see out of your eyes...those who get migrainesknow what I'm talking about) this morning...so I took some Excedin Migraine (4 of them) to stop it before it really got started....well...that DIDN'T work!! It kept getting worse...by the time I left the office (I tried sticking it out as long as I could...had to leave at 10:45 a.m.) I couldn't see out of my left eye the floaters were so bad and I was SO sick to my stomach... It was bad!! Bad enough that Raimie and Sherryl told me to call them when I got home so they would know I made it safely to the house... I was so sick...I couldn't call...thank God mom was here...I had her call Raimie becuase I knew she knew her number and I told mom to tell Raimie to tell Sherryl that I was home safe... I got home took one of my migraine pills and crashed in the cave - my mom and dad's room...it gets relly dark in there - for four hours...got up and it wasn't any better so I took another pill and went back into the cave...for four more hours... Mom left at 3 something to go get Karson off the bus and go to Megan basketball game and then they didn't get home until 6:30ish...and I had only been up about 30 minutes... I just took another pill because I still feel like crap and hoping I won't wake up with it in the morning!!

So - wish me luck!!!

Until next time....love to all...

No comments: